Skip to content
Dioramas and sleep overs
iocasta posted:
Levi has his first diorama assignment and will have his first sleepover tomorrow night. He is getting to be so big. They have to pick out and do research on a polar animal. Levi choose a lemming because to him it is a really big and fat hamster. This weekend he will sketch out what his diorama will be and next weekend he will put it together. The sleepover is for a friend's 7th birthday. There will be two other boys as well. It should be interesting. I think Levi will be fine. I hope so as tomorrow night is the school's big Gala fundraiser so DH and I will be at that. It is a formal black tie event. I'll have to watch the wine consumption and listen for my phone. I don't think he will need to come home early but I need to be prepared.

mrswhitecastle responded:
Sounds like it was fun. How did the sleepover go?
Emily (7) Elizabeth (6)

iocasta replied to mrswhitecastle's response:
He had a great time. The boys all crashed around 9:30 p.m. and slept to about 7 a.m. DH and I went to a friend's restaurant after the fund raiser and was out until 2 a.m. It has been a long time since we did something like that.

kc_94920 responded:
Glad the sleepover went well!

I love diorama projects. We get ours assigned in Pre-K and each kid chooses a dinosaur then makes it out of clay along with a volcano and prehistoric tree. I can't wait to get the third one up on my office shelf.
KC~ Mady (10) Logan (7.5) and Coco (4.5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Heather (29) and have been married for about 6 1/2 years to my DH (32). We got married on our 8th anniversary. We have two beautiful boys. ...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.