Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Dioramas and sleep overs
    iocasta posted:
    Levi has his first diorama assignment and will have his first sleepover tomorrow night. He is getting to be so big. They have to pick out and do research on a polar animal. Levi choose a lemming because to him it is a really big and fat hamster. This weekend he will sketch out what his diorama will be and next weekend he will put it together. The sleepover is for a friend's 7th birthday. There will be two other boys as well. It should be interesting. I think Levi will be fine. I hope so as tomorrow night is the school's big Gala fundraiser so DH and I will be at that. It is a formal black tie event. I'll have to watch the wine consumption and listen for my phone. I don't think he will need to come home early but I need to be prepared.

mrswhitecastle responded:
    Sounds like it was fun. How did the sleepover go?
    Emily (7) Elizabeth (6)

iocasta replied to mrswhitecastle's response:
    He had a great time. The boys all crashed around 9:30 p.m. and slept to about 7 a.m. DH and I went to a friend's restaurant after the fund raiser and was out until 2 a.m. It has been a long time since we did something like that.

kc_94920 responded:
    Glad the sleepover went well!

I love diorama projects. We get ours assigned in Pre-K and each kid chooses a dinosaur then makes it out of clay along with a volcano and prehistoric tree. I can't wait to get the third one up on my office shelf.
    KC~ Mady (10) Logan (7.5) and Coco (4.5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a SAHM (HBP Depression sleep apnea) to my 2 kids DS (eczema milk allergy) 6 and DD 10 (asthma eczema and allergic to almost everything w fur) I h...More

Helpful Tips

Glowstick bathtime!
    Go to the dollar store and buy some glowsticks, then for bathtime (after kids are safely in the tub) dim the lights and have a glowing ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    24 of 39 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.