Skip to content
iPhone and iPad apps
miob posted:
The discussion about the birthday party got me thinking about my iPad and iPhone apps. Anyone have any suggestions for the 4-5 year old range? DS is all about Hay Day, the various 'Where's My Water' ones, Pudding Monsters and Angry Birds. Yesterday it was the new Wreck It Ralph one. Anyone have any others they would recommend?

seeit2 responded:
DD used to play the games that were created around her favorite PBS shows, like Dinosaur train and Sid the Science kid. She also played Bugs and Buttons, Doodlejump, Animatch, 10 pin shuffle (she played that one with her dad lol).
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (42) DD (6) DS (3) Just eat it, will ya

kc_94920 responded:
My kids like action games like Subway Surfer, Temple Run 2, Action Driver and Run, Run Chicken. They also like Bejeweled, Puzzle Planet and Face Goo.

Coco, who just turned 5, still loves Bubble Guppies and really enjoys their app as well.
KC~ Mady (10) Logan (7.5) and Coco (4.5)

earleyml1012 responded:
We have a Kindle Fire and only have a few apps on them for the girls to play with...free ones. Anyway, just wanted to share that we find it HILARIOUS watching our 16 month old play a farm app. You touch the animals to hear the sound they make, well she hasn't figured out that you can touch it gently or it's just that her fingers are so small but boy does she make lots of banging noises when playing. Her chubby knuckles keep hitting it and she does this with such focus on her face. Not sure why but it totally cracks us up. Sorry no suggestions, just wanted to share our silly girl.

iocasta responded:
The following were popular when he was four to five: Rush Hour, Labyrinth, Create A Car, Montessori Matching, ABC Wildlife, Word Wagon, Word Bingo.

Spotlight: Member Stories

proud dad of 2 kids, one is 4 1/2 & the baby is 4 months old (born june 2010). married for 13 years & live in the sunny south.....i'm an a...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.