Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

This is spring?
    iocasta posted:
    They didn't go outside for recess today because it was 19 degrees. The temp cut-off is 20. I think they could have managed it, as it was clear clear blue skies. When will it warm up?????

baby1at35 responded:
    I know it was 17 this morning when I went to work.
    And we are to get snow this weekend! UGH. I am sick of snow.
    It sure doesn't feel like spring at all. I am sooo ready for spring/gardening and sunshine ! Warm sunshine *sigh*

And we are spring break this week.
    Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

iocasta replied to baby1at35's response:
    Tell me about it. It is 15 right now suppose to get into the low 30s. They aren't sure if we will be getting snow or rain Sunday night/Monday morning. Probably, a disgusting mix.

lenono97 responded:
    I hear ya! My car said 7 degrees this morning. We live in MN but it should be closer to 30 degrees this time of year. SO sick of the cold weather and wind. I can't wait for spring so we can get out side more often.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Roxanne, mother to Jonathan who's 4 and Chloe and Thomas who just turned 1 year old. I've been married for 8 years now and love my hus...More

Helpful Tips

Glowstick bathtime!
    Go to the dollar store and buy some glowsticks, then for bathtime (after kids are safely in the tub) dim the lights and have a glowing ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    24 of 39 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.