Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
This is spring?
iocasta posted:
They didn't go outside for recess today because it was 19 degrees. The temp cut-off is 20. I think they could have managed it, as it was clear clear blue skies. When will it warm up?????

baby1at35 responded:
I know it was 17 this morning when I went to work.
And we are to get snow this weekend! UGH. I am sick of snow.
It sure doesn't feel like spring at all. I am sooo ready for spring/gardening and sunshine ! Warm sunshine *sigh*

And we are spring break this week.
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

iocasta replied to baby1at35's response:
Tell me about it. It is 15 right now suppose to get into the low 30s. They aren't sure if we will be getting snow or rain Sunday night/Monday morning. Probably, a disgusting mix.

lenono97 responded:
I hear ya! My car said 7 degrees this morning. We live in MN but it should be closer to 30 degrees this time of year. SO sick of the cold weather and wind. I can't wait for spring so we can get out side more often.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Ashley. I am happily married, with 2 boys 4 years and 18 months. I am a stay at home mother, and love it! .

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.