Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Friday Confessions
seeit2 posted:
  • I ate 6 chocolate chip cookies while I watched the Biggest Loser Finale this week.

* DS has a huge boo boo on his forehead. I have not washed his hair in three days.

* I washed both peices of the dog's bed and all of the stuffing started coming out a hole in the inner portion of it - I stuffed it into the case and zipped it up anyway.

* I haven't exercised all week. I'm blaming a sore neck but I really just have no mojo.
    Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (42) DD (6) DS (3) Just eat it, will ya

laney0705 responded:
  • the kids only had 1 bath this week

* i snuck a piece of DS bday cake (i'm supposed to be dieting)

* I kept DD home yesterday b/c she needs to be on a nebulized every 4-6 hours and my daycare provider said she was fine with doing it b/c her son has been on it many times. i just wanted to play hooky from work.
    Me(43)DH(40)DS(6)DD(3)
  •  
    baby1at35 replied to laney0705's response:
    It has been a super busy week.
    Honestly as much as I love my Mom I am ready for her to go and get back in our normal routine. A week is a long time with her here.
    I have been eating horrible (out to eat a lot as Mom wants to go) No exercise.
    The boys have been going to bed too late each day, not enough baths.
    Just a rough week all the way around. Looking forward to next week a bit quieter.
    Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

tlkittycat1968 responded:
    I wanted to tell DH to leave. Wasn't mad at him or anything but he's been working out-of-town Sunday night thru Thursday night the past two weeks so he hasn't been home. He's worked closer to home the past two nights so has been able to come home but I had my personal schedule and routine going while he was gone and he messed it up by being home.

Really love eating at my parents' twice a week and was glad when DH started working out-of-town because I knew that would happen.
    Pround mom of PJ (5) and Kylee (3).

seeit2 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
    I can TOTALLY relate to this. When my DH travels for work my life settles out quite a bit and I get so much more "me" time - when he comes home it can be really hard to re-adjust.
    Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (42) DD (6) DS (3) Just eat it, will ya

iocasta replied to seeit2's response:
    I so hear you. DH has been in China since Sunday. It is amazing how much simpler, in certain respects, my world is. Nevertheless, I'm glad that he is coming home to day.

mrswhitecastle responded:
    Well, it's not Friday anymore, but I'll still confess.

1. Between being out of town and Emily so sick, I've only cooked dinner once this week.

2. Due to travelling and sickness, I have not been to the gym since last Saturday. I could tell when I put my jeans on today!

3. I don't intend to do anything about those 2 things until Monday. Then I'll get back into my routine.
    Emily (8) Elizabeth (6)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a Mom of two adorable munchkins. Crystal, 9-15-06, and Aiden, 5-12-10. My DH, Chad, is the light of my life, and helps try to keep me sane. :D...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
    If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.