Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Yoga pants - do you?
seeit2 posted:
This article about the recent yoga pant recall gave me a good laugh:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/in-lululemons-sheer-drama-a-fashion-wakeup-call-about-yoga-pants/2013/03/21/5381aa84-9244-11e2-9abd-e4c5c9dc5e90_story.html?tid=pm_pop

Do you guys wear yoga pants for activities other than a workout?

Personally, I do not. But I don't have legs worth showing off that way. But I do see this EVERYWHERE around town, and on people who should probably feel the same way I do about their legs...
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (42) DD (6) DS (3) Just eat it, will ya

iocasta responded:
I wear workout gear to workout not to prance around. I have never understood why people do that. Have you seen the you tube video of people of Walmart? If you haven't, I warn you that you may want to gouge your eyes out after seeing. It is both funny and horrifying at the same time.

laney0705 responded:
No I don't wear them out in public unless it's for a walk around the neighborhood. I don't have the body to pull off wearing them for other then working out.

I've seen the "people from walmart" pictures and they are horrifying. Sometimes I think nothing shocks me and then I look at those pictures and I'm always shocked at what people leave there house wearing or not wearing.
Me(43)DH(40)DS(6)DD(3)

sarah0323 responded:
I wear them to work out in. I have lost 40 pounds but want to loose about 50 more. Even though my oldest DD says I look fine in them I don't think so. I think the same thing about pajama pants. How hard is it to get dressed?
Me 33, DD - O 13, DS1 -J 8, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 5, DD2 - E (11/10)

baby1at35 replied to sarah0323's response:
Only to work out in them not around anywhere. I see that often and it really bugs me.
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

earleyml1012 responded:
I'll admit, I have woren them to a store but only b/c I was stopping some where after working out. Also, I've woren PJ pants to the grocery store but that's when I've been sick and needed medicine/OJ/soup, etc. There is no way I'd make a habit out of wearing either in public on a regular basis.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
I don't wear yoga pants but have worn sweats to the store but only if it's cold out. I've worn sweats to church a few times but only because I was somplace cold for several hours and didn't have time to go home and change first (leaving work at 5p and mass starts at 5:30p).
Pround mom of PJ (5) and Kylee (3).

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a Mom of two adorable munchkins. Crystal, 9-15-06, and Aiden, 5-12-10. My DH, Chad, is the light of my life, and helps try to keep me sane. :D...More

Helpful Tips

Re-enforce good counting techniques.
Use gold plastic coins to encourage counting. When the child does anything worthwhile or helpful give tokens and then ask the child how ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.