Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Whew busy times....
baby1at35 posted:
Tre will be 7 yrs old tommorow !!!!! I cannot believe it ! He is so excited. He picked out a spongebob cake and batman cupcakes for his class on Monday. We are to get snow tonight and tommorow so hopefully we will be able to get around to go to the pizza machine place for his birthday. I was going to do a party with his friends but honestly just didn't have the time to plan as we have so much going on. We went to Disney on Ice last night as part of his birthday and it was sooo much fun. They loved it. Favorite was the Lion King part
I got the call for Henry to have a Big brother. We signed up for the Big Brother/Big Sisters program over a year ago and were on a wait list. It is actually a big couple and after the coordinator read the profile they seem to fit our family well. We meet them on Monday night. Henry is so very excited. I hope it works out well for us. I will sign Tre up now that he is 7 so we can get on the wait list as well.
I have a good friend getting married so in the throws of that stuff. As well as Easter and Henry's first communion. Yes I am swamped !!!
So much to do so little time!
How is everyone?
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

mrswhitecastle responded:
The Big Brother program sounds so neat!

We are going to Disney on Ice tonight. We were worried Emily wouldn't be able to go, but she has been fever free all day. I'll load her up on meds and bring cough drops. Since she isn't contagious, I don't feel so bad about it.
Emily (8) Elizabeth (6)

iocasta responded:
Belated Happy Birthday Tre!!! That is great news on the Big Brother.

baby1at35 replied to iocasta's response:
Thanks it was a very nice birthday. So fun!
Henry met with his Big Couple and they are a great couple. He is so very excited.
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

Spotlight: Member Stories

Currently in Rhode Island, DH is active duty military. We've been here a bit over a year, it's our 5th duty station since we were married 11 y...More

Helpful Tips

Re-enforce good counting techniques.
Use gold plastic coins to encourage counting. When the child does anything worthwhile or helpful give tokens and then ask the child how ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.