Skip to content
Cute story...
baby1at35 posted:
So every year we send out these magazine order things to get Time for free at school as a fundraiser. I always end up giving out of town orders so the boys get some little frog thing. I know but anyway.
My aunt the boys great aunt always gets one. When they order they send a postcard back to the boys directly at home.
Well my aunt is getting up there in age so instead she sent it to the school (with no address other than our city and a wrong zip code). So apparently someone at the post office looked up the zip code in her state. It got to our city, state and someone looked up the address to get it to the school. The secretary at school then looked up Henry to get it to his classroom and his teacher put it in his folder. It had a sweet little note from my aunt to say hi to Mom and come visit her (very sweet).
So it took 2 post offices, a school secretary and a teacher to get us the cute postcard with a note from my aunt.
I am certain the extra effort was because it was sent to a child. How sweet is that?
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

iocasta responded:
Very cute. This makes me think of Margaret Wise Brown's story The Seven Little Postmen. Thanks for a sharing.

mrswhitecastle responded:
That is a really sweet story.
Emily (8) Elizabeth (6)

tlkittycat1968 responded:
That is cute. I've heard of a postoffice that will put stamps on postcards if they're missing if they're signed "Grandma" or "Grandpa."
Pround mom of PJ (5) and Kylee (3).

Spotlight: Member Stories

Getting married in 3 weeks to my hunny who ive been with for 6 years. We have a soon to be 5 year old son together, and we are expecting baby number 2...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.