Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Take your dad to school day
seeit2 posted:
Today is take your "dad" (or man in your life anyway) to school day at DD's school. We are a Title 1 school and they do a lot to get families involved to improve the kids' success - and today was an effort to get father's into their "Watchdog" program to come volunteer in the school. DH walked DD in today and stayed for the two-hour visit time and I took DS to speech - when I got back I could not believe the number of cars (OK pickup trucks mostly lol) lining the streets of my neighborhood around the school- I have never seen anything like it. THey must have had a phenomenal turnout. I think that is so cool that even in a more disadvantaged area people are showing up and putting in time for their kids. I really love this school she is in.
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (42) DD (6) DS (3) Just eat it, will ya

laney0705 responded:
Cool. DH is a Watchdog at DSs school. He enjoys it alot and DS loves seeing his Dad at the school.
Me(43)DH(40)DS(6)DD(3)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Carrie. I have wonderful 4 year old son and an amazing husband. We were married on June 15, 2013 and he is a wonderful stepfather to my son...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.