Skip to content
Take your dad to school day
seeit2 posted:
Today is take your "dad" (or man in your life anyway) to school day at DD's school. We are a Title 1 school and they do a lot to get families involved to improve the kids' success - and today was an effort to get father's into their "Watchdog" program to come volunteer in the school. DH walked DD in today and stayed for the two-hour visit time and I took DS to speech - when I got back I could not believe the number of cars (OK pickup trucks mostly lol) lining the streets of my neighborhood around the school- I have never seen anything like it. THey must have had a phenomenal turnout. I think that is so cool that even in a more disadvantaged area people are showing up and putting in time for their kids. I really love this school she is in.
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (42) DD (6) DS (3) Just eat it, will ya

laney0705 responded:
Cool. DH is a Watchdog at DSs school. He enjoys it alot and DS loves seeing his Dad at the school.
Me(43)DH(40)DS(6)DD(3)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im Brittany and im a SAHM. I have two wonderful kids!!! Lindzie 4 y/o (11-25-05) who started Pre-k in August and Landon 2 y/o (11-12-08) who loves hav...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful