Skip to content
Girl time
earleyml1012 posted:
About two weeks ago, I realized that I hadn't been having any girl time without my family around. So last week, I met a friend at Panera break for coffee and to just chat. Now this week another friend of mine set up a meeting of a bunch of young moms from our church at a local smoothie cafe. I'm so looking forward to it.

So I was wondering, what do you all do for me time or girl friend time?

seeit2 responded:
I go running. That's the only me time I get. I hate that, but that's how it is right now I guess.
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (42) DD (6) DS (3) Just eat it, will ya

mrswhitecastle responded:
Yep, the only real "me" time is at the gym. Some days it was VERY motivating to go to the gym, just so I could have some peace and listen to music that wasn't nursery rhymes!

Now, I'm actually dreading all of the "me" time I'm about to get. I'm trying to enjoy the time I have with Elizabeth before she goes to school all day.

Girl time with just girl friends -- that's pretty much never.
Emily (8) Elizabeth (6)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a SAHM (HBP Depression sleep apnea) to my 2 kids DS (eczema milk allergy) 6 and DD 10 (asthma eczema and allergic to almost everything w fur) I h...More

Helpful Tips

Re-enforce good counting techniques.
Use gold plastic coins to encourage counting. When the child does anything worthwhile or helpful give tokens and then ask the child how ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.