Skip to content
A funny thing happened on our trip to Scottsdale
iocasta posted:
As we were checking into the hotel, we ran into a classmate of Levi's and her parents, which was great. We all hung out together for a couple of days. The kids had a great time together hiking and playing in the pool. It was nice to get into the warm sun. It is finally trying to be spring in Chicago.

mrswhitecastle responded:
Welcome back! Glad you all had a good time.

Yay for Spring!!!!
Emily (8) Elizabeth (6)

baby1at35 replied to mrswhitecastle's response:
Welcome back. Sounds like fun!
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

kc_94920 responded:
That's so funny! I bet Levi was thrilled. We ran into some of DD1's friends in the US customs line on our way to Punta Mita, Mexico one year and then found them again at the same resort we were staying at. It was a hoot!

How was Scottsdale? We're heading there on Saturday for a week of swimming, hiking and biking with my childhood pals, their kids and my extended family. Coco is so excited about the Phx. Zoo!
KC~ Mady (10) Logan (7.5) and Coco (4.5)

iocasta replied to kc_94920's response:
It was lovely in the low to mid 80s. We have yet to get to the zoo. We say were are going to go but never make it. We also say we are going to go to Punta Mita but have never gotten there. Have a lovely trip.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Tammy and I'm the mom to a wonderful 6 year old boy (PJ) and a beautiful 4 year old girl (Kylee). I'm a step-mom to four kids as we...More

Helpful Tips

Re-enforce good counting techniques.
Use gold plastic coins to encourage counting. When the child does anything worthwhile or helpful give tokens and then ask the child how ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.