Skip to content
WFD?
baby1at35 posted:
So whats for dinner? My meals are getting boring. Would like some ideas !
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

mrswhitecastle responded:
Bun-less turkey burgers, rice, strawberries, cucumber, and broccoli.

I miss the WFD posts.
Emily (8) Elizabeth (6)

iocasta responded:
DH and I are having Speghetti con ailci (with anchovies). The sauce is olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes and anchovies saut?ed together until the anchovies disintegrate. Levi traditional red sauce(homemade). We'll start with a green salad.

baby1at35 replied to iocasta's response:
Okay decided on baby back ribs, roasted potatoes, corn ...
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

seeit2 responded:
We just had pasta. DS had soccer practice and DD was at school late for a thing - we ate at a few different times tonight.
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (42) DD (6) DS (3) Just eat it, will ya

miob responded:
Crockpot Chicken Ciaccatori. Love crockpot meals on the weekday! This one in particular - I cook up some egg noodles and it's done.

jlynnpaine replied to miob's response:
We had Dorito Casserole last night. Tonight we're eating with my parents.

kc_94920 responded:
For tonight, I bought a beautiful leg of lamb that DH is going to cook outside. I will also make my favorite mint sauce, roasted potatoes and some peas. Yum...please don't rat me out b/c DD2 thinks we're eating "chicken".

Tomorrow is Logan's night in the kitchen and if memory serves me correctly he's planned chicken wings, carrots sticks and whole wheat pasta that is shaped like bugs. I detest chicken wings so will also bake up a salmon filet or two.

Friday night we're going out for fajitas and margaritas. By then the fridge will be all but empty given we'll be gone for the next 8 days.
KC~ Mady (10) Logan (7.5) and Coco (4.5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Ashley. I am happily married, with 2 boys 4 years and 18 months. I am a stay at home mother, and love it! .

Helpful Tips

Re-enforce good counting techniques.
Use gold plastic coins to encourage counting. When the child does anything worthwhile or helpful give tokens and then ask the child how ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.