Help!
Isieni75 posted:
My soon-to-be 5 year-old preschool daughter is peeing the bed. It's been going on for two mornings in a row now. I wake up her up and find her sheets soaked. She used to wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom; now she sleeps right through it. I don't know what to do.

iocasta responded:
It happens. It wasn't until my son was 6 that he got consistent about not wetting the bed. He actually had an accident a couple of weeks back. We were on vacation and forgot to remind him to go potty before bed. He will be 7 this Sunday. Limit the drinks at night and make her go to the bathroom before bed. She is likely sleeping more soundly right now.

mrswhitecastle replied to iocasta's response:
I would also put down a mattress pad/ sheet protector on the bed. It could be she is going through a growth spurt, and sleeping harder. In a week or so, it may resolve itself.

My oldest daughter didn't stay dry through the night until she was 6.
Emily (8) Elizabeth (6)

Isieni75 replied to iocasta's response:
I did everything you suggested and the bedwetting has completely stopped. Thank you so much. I appreciate the advice.

Isieni75 replied to mrswhitecastle's response:
I never thought about the possibility that she's going through a growth spurt. The bedwetting has resolved itself. Thanks so much for the sound advice. I'm glad I'm not the only going through this.