Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My 4 year old eats her own poop
CMR1030 posted:
My 4 year old eats her own poop (so nasty) and I don't know what to do about it. She also has anger issues and does not sleep good at all. Sometimes it seems as if she does not understand what I am asking of her. I have bi polar disorder and was wondering if there is a chance she might have bi polar as well. I know a lot of doctors don't want to say yes or no at this age but if she does have it what are other options besides meds. I am not on meds right now and doing my best to deal with my issues and it is very hard. When I take her to the doctor I would like to know my options before hand of what it could be and what I could do.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Currently in Rhode Island, DH is active duty military. We've been here a bit over a year, it's our 5th duty station since we were married 11 y...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.