Skip to content
Pulling Teeth
mrswhitecastle posted:
Do you pull DC's teeth, or let them fall out on their own?

A friend of mine thought it was crazy that we pulled DDs' teeth. We wait to pull them when they are causing DD pain because they are so loose, and they are usually bleeding a bit.
Emily (8) Elizabeth (6)

sarah0323 responded:
Normally the kids ask me to pull them when they get loose and start to hurt. For the front teeth they liked to bite into apples to pull them out.
Me 33, DD - O 13, DS1 -J 8, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 5, DD2 - E (11/10)

iocasta responded:
No, Levi wouldn't let us. I seriously want to pull out his top front teeth. They are barely hanging in and his adult teeth have broken through. He has an cleaning in two weeks if they are still there I'm having the dentist pull them.

seeit2 responded:
Lily doesn't even have any loose teeth yet. And she will be 7 at the end of June. Her baby teeth came in really late - she was almost 1 - and there's one that is damaged from a collision with a coffee table when she was 2 that may need to be pulled from the get-go. I think I'd pull them if she let me - but no idea if she would.
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (42) DD (6) DS (3) Just eat it, will ya

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a SAHM (HBP Depression sleep apnea) to my 2 kids DS (eczema milk allergy) 6 and DD 10 (asthma eczema and allergic to almost everything w fur) I h...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.