Skip to content
Kindergarten Graduation
mrswhitecastle posted:
I can't believe it's almost time for Elizabeth to graduate Kindergarten. I don't know what I'm going to do next year with both girls gone all day long. It's going to be a big transition for me, that's for sure.

At school, they have Kindergarten graduation with caps and diplomas. I'm going to have a small graduation party/picnic for her on Memorial day, with just siblings and grandparents. Emily is really excited to help me plan it.

Do you do anything special for Kindergarten graduation?
Emily (8) Elizabeth (6)

iocasta responded:
Levi's school doesn't do a kindergarten graduation. Also, SK was a full day.

kc_94920 responded:
Our school is K-8 and only has about 300 kids so they only "graduate" when they leave at the end of 8th grade. It's a really big deal though and they have a grand assembly with each grade performing a song along with a few selected acts (piano, singing, violin, dances) from the most talented of the student body.

Our preschool doesn't do much either except have a class sing with snacks and drinks on the last day. I'm really not sure why the whole town thinks the first graduation should be at the end of 8th grade so we have always hosted a big party after the Pre-K sing for each of our kid's classes.

The big kids are already begging to play hookey on June 7th so they can be here for Coco's big "end of preschool" bash. LOL!
KC~ Mady (10) Logan (7.5) and Coco (4.5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the father of two girls, aged 4 and 6.

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.