Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    How was the weekend?
    seeit2 posted:
    I am so tired! We spent the weekend digging out these hideous hedges in front of our house, and the stumps that went with them. Now everyone's pollen allergies are completely out of control. DS has not slept well in a week and it is really starting to show. But all of our neighbors have come by to thank us for getting rid of them lol.

    DH started his new job today so I actually have the house back (yay!). We are getting emails from the school district preparing for the end of the year - where did the time go?? What am I going to do this summer??

    How did you guys make out?
    Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (42) DD (6) DS (3) Just eat it, will ya
    tlkittycat1968 responded:
    It was good. Went out on our boat for the first time this season and got a flat tire on the boat trailer. Luckily, my dad was home so he came and got me and took me to a tire shop to get new tires. Once on the water, it went well. DS climbed in the boat without complaint (he cried last year) and didn't protest when I put his life vest on. DD even got in the water with me for a bit. DS almost did and if we were out on the water any longer, he might have.

    After that, we visted my in-laws since we found out last week my FIL has lung cancer and has anywhere from a few weeks to few months to live.

    DH bbq'd steak and hotdogs for dinner.

    Sunday, after church, we all went to visit my grandmother. After that, took the kids to McDonald's for lunch. It was nap time for DD when we got home and after she got up, went to dinner for Mother's Day at Hooters. Yes, I said Hooters. It was my idea because moms got a free $10 or less meal.
    Pround mom of PJ (5) and Kylee (3).
    sarah0323 responded:
    On Friday we took the 2 little boys to my MIL's for the night while the oldest watched the youngest. My SO and I went to dinner and Walmart for a new remote. I know so exciting.

    On Saturday I cleaned the boys' room and TV room's carpet. Got ride of some nervous energy that way. The boys were ready to come home.

    On Sunday we stayed home and did some yard work. Later that afternoon we went to the nursery and I got some plants for the garden. Then my oldest made homemade pizza for dinner.
    Me 33, DD - O 13, DS1 -J 8, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 5, DD2 - E (11/10)
    kc_94920 responded:
    We had a busy yet relaxing weekend. DD1 had play practice Friday night so DH and I met up after work, picked her up and took her to get dim sum for dinner. She loves it, the other two could care less, and we enjoyed the one-on-one time with her.
    Saturday was filled with baseball, teeball and more play rehersal. Saturday night we had a sitter and went to our school auction, fundraiser and dinner. It was Western themed and while we thought it would be a cheese fest, it was actually great fun! We ended up with 2 cases of great wines, an electric scooter and a Nerf gun basket. Had some very happy kids Sunday morning!

    On Sunday morning DH and the kids went to my favorite bakery and got me coffee and chocolate croissants and gave me homemade cards, flowers and a pair of earrings. At noon we grabbed my Mom and went to the golf club for their amazing Mother's Day brunch. It was a great day!!
    KC~ Mady (10) Logan (7.5) and Coco (4.5)
    baby1at35 replied to kc_94920's response:
    Busy times... as we have our last 2 wks of school.
    Saturday was swimming lessons , then birthday party. Sunday we went to church, out to lunch and then off to the nursery to buy our garden supplies. (The boys had a blast there!) Then we planted all afternoon and cleaned out the yard ect. My yard looks great if I do say so myself.
    Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs
    mrswhitecastle responded:
    Lots of yard work done here, too. We put down some sod on part of the hill that had been torn up from all the work done last year. It's much harder to lay sod than I thought. It will be worth it, as long as most of it takes.

    I also weeded through the flower beds, planted flowers, and put down mulch. It's looking really good in the front. I need to work on the back later this week.

    The good news is that I'm not sore. I guess working out has paid off a bit!
    Emily (8) Elizabeth (6)
    laney0705 responded:
    It was a nice weekend. Saturday was a baseball game and then after that we met a friend and her kids at the local farmers market and walked around and let the kids play. It was so sunny and hot it felt so good.

    DH had to work this weekend and he got up Sunday like he was going to work but when I came downstairs later that morning he was still home...surprise, he took the day off to spend with me for Mothers Day. He made a great breakfast, we went to church and then we took the kids to see The Croods. We came home and I found about 45 minutes of quiet time to read my book. It was a nice relaxing day.
    jlynnpaine responded:
    We had a great weekend. Saturday we took the girls for a hike and found snow so they had a blast playing in that. That afternoon switched all our spring/summer into the house for the fall/winter stuff, took our storm windows off, and cleaned the house. Sunday we hung out at the house, DH and the girls gave me a card with the gift certificate for a highlight which I'm super excited about (now I just have to figure out when I can go!) That evening my parents, brother, grandpa, and DH's parents and sister came over for a BBQ. It was a lot of fun and everyone had a good time.
    iocasta responded:
    It was busy but nice. Friday, as I explained below was the White Sox game/sleepover. The boys lasted until the bottom of the 7th, which was about 10 p.m. At lot longer than expect particularly given it was in the low 40s. They stayed up until midnight and then woke again at 6:30. One of the boys left at 8:00 a.m. for a soccer game and the other at 10 a.m. for a karate tourny. We lazed around. The afternoon a friend and family came over along with my BIL and wife and we all went for dinner in the neighborhood. They hung out until about 9 pm. I slept like a rock, which is something I haven't done in ages. Sunday usually Mother's Day stuff, had lunch at a favorite restaurant. It was too cold to get my veggie seedlings in the ground, which was a bummer.

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    Currently in Rhode Island, DH is active duty military. We've been here a bit over a year, it's our 5th duty station since we were married 11 y...More

    Helpful Tips

    my son is soon to be 5 and me and my husband thinks he has undecended testicles.
    when my son was about 1 our doctor thought my son had undescended testicles and sent us to a specialist. The specialist said he was find ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    12 of 24 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.