. How many days of school are left? We are done on the 24th
2. Are you excited for Summer break? Well it is different this year because the 1st year I am working in the summer. I normally am but now have to coordinate way more stuff!
3. What are you looking forward to the most about Summer? I am looking forward to some vacations and mini vacations we have planned
4. What are you looking forward to the least? daycare cost However it ends up I am only paying for 6wks this summer which is great. And they are going to Y camp for those weeks they will have a blast. And it is full time care so I really can take some "me" time to get some stuff done ect.
But most of all I am looking forward to the normal summertime swimming pool time, trips the zoo ect. Just a bit sad as I am working this year and it will be an adjustment for us. Tre is having a bit of a harder time with that than Henry but I have lots of fun stuff planned!
1) We still have 4 weeks. The Bigs get out on June 12 and the Little is done the Friday before that.
2) Yes, I'm excited for them- I remember how much I loved the end of each school year! I also love the mellower mornings we have during the summer. We still get up and moving each morning but there's something to be said about having an 8:45am departure as oppsed to 7:30 am.
3) I love the longer days and am looking forward to more tennis, swimming and our family bike rides. I'm also excited about our travel plans and their summer camps.
2. Are you excited for Summer break? somewhat, my kids will be going to day camp instead of their daycare center
3. What are you looking forward to the most about Summer? vacation, relaxing by the fire, swimming at the pool & no schedules other than work & getting them to the Y in the morning so they can go to camp
4. What are you looking forward to the least? I really don't like change. We have been going to their current daycare since before they were 3 . Now we are changing it up for the summer. They are really excited & we get to save some money in the long run. I think they will be returning to the daycare in the fall for after school care though.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
The opinions expressed in WebMD Communities are solely those of the User, who may or may not have medical or scientific training. These opinions do not represent the opinions of WebMD. Communities are not reviewed by a WebMD physician or any member of the WebMD editorial staff for accuracy, balance, objectivity, or any other reason except for compliance with our Terms and Conditions. Some of these opinions may contain information about treatments or uses of drug products that have not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. WebMD does not endorse any specific product, service or treatment.
Do not consider Communities as medical advice. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider because of something you have read on WebMD. You should always speak with your doctor before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your care plan or treatment. WebMD understands that reading individual, real-life experiences can be a helpful resource, but it is never a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from a qualified health care provider. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or dial 911 immediately.