Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Missing Shoes
    tlkittycat1968 posted:
    Has your DC ever put something in a weird place that actually makes sense?

Saturday, we were tearing the house apart looking for DS' shoes. He has shoe inserts so it was important we find them as they had the inserts in them. DH was saying he must not have worn them hom the day before and I insisted he did because he had to walk over gravel to get to the car and wouldn't have done that barefoot and we stopped by the store on the way home and he wouldn't have walked in there barefoot either.

Well, a bit later in the day, DH was doing laundry and went to put clothes in the dryer and lo and behold, there were DS' shoes and a pair of shorts. I asked DS why he put them in there and he said they were wet. I guess sometime Friday evening, he had gotten his shorts and shoes went and knew wet clothes went in the dryer so he put them in there. He can't reach the controls so they just sat there until DH found them.
    Pround mom of PJ (5) and Kylee (3).

seeit2 responded:
    That's cute! And smart too.

Lily has a library card, we spent three days trying to find that thing and it turned up in one of her pink play purses. Cause that's where you keep your plastic.
    Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (42) DD (6) DS (3) Just eat it, will ya

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a stay at home mom of two boys, Travis (4-19-05) and Skyler (12-15-06). I've known my DH Joel since 11-23-01 and were married 5-19-05.

Helpful Tips

Glowstick bathtime!
    Go to the dollar store and buy some glowsticks, then for bathtime (after kids are safely in the tub) dim the lights and have a glowing ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    24 of 39 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.