Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Front teeth are finally gone
iocasta posted:
Levi's front teeth needed to be out weeks ago. He just won't touch them. They were barely hanging in there. Well yesterday we had his cleaning and I had the dentist pull them. As I picked him up from school , all of his friends were giving me suggestions on how to get them out of his. It was pretty funny. He was really good about the dentist pulling them. It was no big deal since they were so loose. He could make them do karate. I took a video of that. Here are before and after photos.

As you can see the adult teeth have already cut through.

seeit2 responded:
Wow, they really have! He is adorable. I bet you are glad not to have to look at the hanging teeth any more.
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (42) DD (6) DS (3) Just eat it, will ya

kc_94920 responded:
Looks great! Did he get a special visit from the tooth fairy?
KC~ Mady (10) Logan (7.5) and Coco (4.5)

crunk05177 responded:
I LOVE when kids lose the front two teeth....Michael's are VERY loose right now. They kind of go off to the side now with a space in between....I squeeze them back to where they belong all the time haha. But he doesn't play with his and they will never fall out!
Me (29), DH (31), DS1 - Michael (6) and DS2 - Nathan (3 - severe peanut allergy and an egg allergy)

tlkittycat1968 replied to crunk05177's response:
I wish my teeth came out normally. I fell and knocked out my front teeth when in Kindergarten and went without front teeth for about two years.

I remember my dentist showing me the x-rays and telling me I did a good job because the whole tooth came out, root and all, so they didn't have to go in for anything.
Pround mom of PJ (5) and Kylee (3).

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Beth and I have been married to my wonderful husband for almost 6 years. We have a 4 1/2 year old son and a 3 month old son. I am the accou...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.