Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Busy but very exciting weekend!
kc_94920 posted:
Wow, it always amazes me how much there is to do this time of year.

Last Friday my baby "graduated" preschool and her class parents arranged the cutest ceremony and after party for the kids. She was so happy! On Saturday we had DS's pool party for his second grade class, DD2's teeball end-of-the season pot luck and her last game of the year (they won and were celebrated as the league champs!). On Sunday we had 2 birthday parties and DS's end-of-the season baseball party (they made it to the final round of the playoffs and had a great season too!!).

I am exhausted today but these kids were raring to go. Three more days of school for the Bigs and DD2 was thrilled for her first day of tennis and swim camp.

How was everyone elses weekend?
KC~ Mady (10) Logan (7.5) and Coco (4.5)

miob responded:
Weekend was good! Weather was better than predicted, so that helped. DH and I had a fun date night on Saturday and DS slept over at my parents. Then Sunday I took DS to a Touch a Truck event where he got to play with a whole bunch of different trucks from fire trucks, construction equipment to jeeps. He had a ball!

We're looking forward to a mini-vacation next weekend in New Hampshire. I can't wait.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Tammy and I'm the mom to a wonderful 6 year old boy (PJ) and a beautiful 4 year old girl (Kylee). I'm a step-mom to four kids as we...More

Helpful Tips

Re-enforce good counting techniques.
Use gold plastic coins to encourage counting. When the child does anything worthwhile or helpful give tokens and then ask the child how ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.