Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Birthday party tomorrow
seeit2 posted:
We are throwing an early bday party for DD tomorrow. We have never really had an all-out party for her before, just family or two or three friends. Seems we are making up for that this year. It's a splash party, with about 10 friends and their families. And all of our neighbors. We have a local bouncy house company delivering an 18' water slide in the morning. It's gonna be a blast. Considering the temp is supposed to reach 103" I'm grateful we made it a water party - and that we scrounged up some tents to provide shade for everyone. The adults are already planning a margarita -slide fiesta for later in the evening lol.
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (42) DD (6) DS (3) Just eat it, will ya

crunk05177 responded:
How was it? That sounds like a lot of fun!! I wish my kids had summer birthdays! Their birthdays are in October and December so everything always has to be indoors.
Me (29), DH (31), DS1 - Michael (6) and DS2 - Nathan (3 - severe peanut allergy and an egg allergy)

seeit2 replied to crunk05177's response:
It was really fun. The slide was dropped off friday night and they never picked it up until about noon on Sunday so we had a weekend's worth of entertainment out of it. I woke up pretty sore on Sunday - turns out hurling a 43 year old body down a steep incline then slamming it into the ground and the water can make for a painful back the next day. Who knew?
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (42) DD (6) DS (3) Just eat it, will ya

baby1at35 replied to seeit2's response:
Awww sounds like a great time! (minus the painful back part
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

earleyml1012 responded:
Sounds awesome! I too have October and December babies, so no waterslides for us. Maybe sleding.

Spotlight: Member Stories

KC~ lucky mom to DD1 (9), DS (7) and DD2 (4)

Helpful Tips

Re-enforce good counting techniques.
Use gold plastic coins to encourage counting. When the child does anything worthwhile or helpful give tokens and then ask the child how ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.