Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Summer School
tlkittycat1968 posted:
DS started summer school today. He got on the bus at our house and I met the bus at his school. I wanted to meet his teachers and see where his classroom was. I found the bus so I waited by it for one of his teachers. No one came to get him so we went to the office and found out everyone was already in the cafeteria so we went there and found one of his teachers. The one we found was one he has last year so that helps that he knew her. I'm going to call one of his teachers tonight to find out what happened this morning.

While I was waiting near his bus, there was this little girl waiting with her teacher and other classmates who was crying and I felt sorry for her. I wanted to just hug her but of course wasn't able to.
Pround mom of PJ (5) and Kylee (3).

mrswhitecastle responded:
Hopefully everything got straightened out with the bus. Is he enjoying school so far?

It is so sad when you see a little one crying like that.
Emily (8) Elizabeth (6)

tlkittycat1968 replied to mrswhitecastle's response:
Hopefully everything got straightened out. The first day is always a bit chaotic so I pretty much assumed that's why it happened.

I guess he's enjoying it. He's not very verbal due to speech delays so when I ask if he had fun at school, all he says is "Yes."
Pround mom of PJ (5) and Kylee (3).

Spotlight: Member Stories

proud dad of 2 kids, one is 4 1/2 & the baby is 4 months old (born june 2010). married for 13 years & live in the sunny south.....i'm an a...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.