Skip to content
What are you reading?
seeit2 posted:
I need some ideas! What are you girls reading these days? (Besides Junie B Jones LOL) ... I have been going through the thrillers at the library but I need a change. Any suggestions?
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (42) DD (6) DS (3) Just eat it, will ya

baby1at35 responded:
Been reading Dakota by Martha Grimes. It is a nice story with a bit of a mystery underlying. This is the 2nd book didn't know that but it is still good. Wish I would have read the 1st though (The first is Biting the Moon.
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

seeit2 replied to baby1at35's response:
I hate that don't you? I get ebooks from the library, and it seems like every other one I read, I'm reading the third in a trilogy or second in a series...I wish they would list them in some sort of order. I would read them in order if I had a clue.

I picked up Beautiful Creatures the other day. I remember seeing an ad for the movie. Its totally a teen romance/supernatural thing and I'm not loving it. I read a few in that genre that weren't too bad for some reason I just can't care about this story at all.
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (42) DD (6) DS (3) Just eat it, will ya

mrswhitecastle replied to seeit2's response:
I totally hate that!!!!

I wish I had something good to read. I'm not into the supernatural thing, or something with lots of gore in it. I wish I could find a good author I liked.

Usually if I'm in the mood to read something, I read the classics -- Jane Austen is one of my favorites.

I'm a nerd, I know.
Emily (8) Elizabeth (6)

sarah0323 responded:
I've been reading about autism and bipolar lately. Earlier this year I read Debbie Macomber cedar cove series. I will have finished all of the books she has ever written when I finish the one I'm currently reading. I have a lot of time sitting in therapist offices to read. I really don't know what I will start next. On the plus side I'm leading the adult summer reading program on the number of books I've read so far.
Me 33, DD - O 13, DS1 -J 8, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 5, DD2 - E (11/10)

jlynnpaine responded:
I'm reading The Sh!t No One Tells You by Dawn Dais. I bought it as a baby shower gift for my cousin and wanted to see if it was as funny as it looked in the reviews. The answer to that is yes!

earleyml1012 responded:
I'm re-reading the Harry Potter series. Nice quick reads for the summer.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Currently in Rhode Island, DH is active duty military. We've been here a bit over a year, it's our 5th duty station since we were married 11 y...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful