Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
What are you reading?
seeit2 posted:
I need some ideas! What are you girls reading these days? (Besides Junie B Jones LOL) ... I have been going through the thrillers at the library but I need a change. Any suggestions?
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (42) DD (6) DS (3) Just eat it, will ya

baby1at35 responded:
Been reading Dakota by Martha Grimes. It is a nice story with a bit of a mystery underlying. This is the 2nd book didn't know that but it is still good. Wish I would have read the 1st though (The first is Biting the Moon.
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

seeit2 replied to baby1at35's response:
I hate that don't you? I get ebooks from the library, and it seems like every other one I read, I'm reading the third in a trilogy or second in a series...I wish they would list them in some sort of order. I would read them in order if I had a clue.

I picked up Beautiful Creatures the other day. I remember seeing an ad for the movie. Its totally a teen romance/supernatural thing and I'm not loving it. I read a few in that genre that weren't too bad for some reason I just can't care about this story at all.
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (42) DD (6) DS (3) Just eat it, will ya

mrswhitecastle replied to seeit2's response:
I totally hate that!!!!

I wish I had something good to read. I'm not into the supernatural thing, or something with lots of gore in it. I wish I could find a good author I liked.

Usually if I'm in the mood to read something, I read the classics -- Jane Austen is one of my favorites.

I'm a nerd, I know.
Emily (8) Elizabeth (6)

sarah0323 responded:
I've been reading about autism and bipolar lately. Earlier this year I read Debbie Macomber cedar cove series. I will have finished all of the books she has ever written when I finish the one I'm currently reading. I have a lot of time sitting in therapist offices to read. I really don't know what I will start next. On the plus side I'm leading the adult summer reading program on the number of books I've read so far.
Me 33, DD - O 13, DS1 -J 8, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 5, DD2 - E (11/10)

jlynnpaine responded:
I'm reading The Sh!t No One Tells You by Dawn Dais. I bought it as a baby shower gift for my cousin and wanted to see if it was as funny as it looked in the reviews. The answer to that is yes!

earleyml1012 responded:
I'm re-reading the Harry Potter series. Nice quick reads for the summer.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Tammy and I'm the mom to a wonderful 6 year old boy (PJ) and a beautiful 4 year old girl (Kylee). I'm a step-mom to four kids as we...More

Helpful Tips

Re-enforce good counting techniques.
Use gold plastic coins to encourage counting. When the child does anything worthwhile or helpful give tokens and then ask the child how ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.