Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Anyone sell a crib on Craigslist?
earleyml1012 posted:
Just wondering if anyone has had any luck selling a crib on craigslist and how much it went for. Mine converts to a toddler bed and then a full size bed if you buy the extra pieces. I was thinking $175 (we only used it for a 1 1/2 yrs) and throwing in the mattress and changing table. Any pointers? Thoughts?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
I didn't have any luck selling mine. I had it up there for about a month and the only responses I got were fake.
Pround mom of PJ (5) and Kylee (3).

crunk05177 responded:
Facebook has selling and buying groups now. People create them and everyone posts what they want to sell. It is the same idea as craigslist but much easier. You should try searching your area. For example, I live on Long Island which is broken up in Nassau County and Suffolk County. We have one for each county and for all of long island. Can't hurt to look!
Me (29), DH (31), DS1 - Michael (6) and DS2 - Nathan (3 - severe peanut allergy and an egg allergy)

earleyml1012 replied to crunk05177's response:
Someone told me about this too. I'll have to look into it. Would love to get this crib out of the house!

lenono97 responded:
It's not a drop-side is it? Those are banned and you can't sell them. Just an FYI. Not looking forward to just throwing ours away when we are done using it. I am all for safety but kind of seems like a waste. Good luck!

seeit2 responded:
I had no luck on CL but when I put mine up in a garage sale I thought there would be a fist fight over the thing
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (42) DD (6) DS (3) Just eat it, will ya

earleyml1012 replied to seeit2's response:
YAY!! I sold it on craigslist. I had to re-post it a couple of time and had lots of interest until someone finally committed. It's nice to be passed this stage in our parenting...no more babies. I can't believe our youngest will be 2 in October!!!

crunk05177 replied to earleyml1012's response:
Congrats!!!! I think the best part of being done with kids is donating or selling everything as you finish with it rather than putting it in storage. It is so nice to just get everything out the door lol.
Me (29), DH (31), DS1 - Michael (6) and DS2 - Nathan (3 - severe peanut allergy and an egg allergy)

mrswhitecastle replied to crunk05177's response:
That's good news!

My problem is that I donated/sold/pitched everything, and I'm regretting it now.
Emily (8) Elizabeth (6)

crunk05177 replied to mrswhitecastle's response:
Why are you regretting it? Something you want to tell us?

seeit2 replied to crunk05177's response:
LMAO! Do tell Mrs WC!!
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (42) DD (6) DS (3) Just eat it, will ya

Spotlight: Member Stories

Getting married in 3 weeks to my hunny who ive been with for 6 years. We have a soon to be 5 year old son together, and we are expecting baby number 2...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.