Skip to content
Attitude Attitude Attitude
sdadkin posted:
My oldest turned 4 in July and for a few months now he has had this major attitude. Whenever I get onto him he talks back to me and he doesn't want to share his toys. I have a 2 year old son as well and he likes to do everything his big brother does. DS1 isn't horrible, but I don't want to let it get too far out of control. I also just found out I am expecting baby # 3, so I don't have a lot of patience for his attitude. Any suggestions to help with his attitude?

sarah0323 responded:
Be consistent. Every time mine do something that they aren't supposed to. Off to time out they go. They don't get a reaction out of me. Just off to time out. No talking to them. When their time is up then we will discuss what they did that was wrong. Even my 2 year old knows what a time out is. Good Luck. My 2 year old wants to do everything that my teenager does. I have fun times explaining why older sister can do something and she can't.
Me 33, DD - O 13, DS1 -J 8, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 5, DD2 - E (11/10)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a Mom of two adorable munchkins. Crystal, 9-15-06, and Aiden, 5-12-10. My DH, Chad, is the light of my life, and helps try to keep me sane. :D...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful