What were your little ones for Halloween?
crunk05177 posted:
Hey everyone....just trying to start up a conversation

We had a Mario and an Iron Man at my house....what about you guys?
Me (29), DH (31), DS1 - Michael (6) and DS2 - Nathan (3 - severe peanut allergy and an egg allergy)

tlkittycat1968 responded:
A pirate princess (DD) and a hockey player (DS).
Pround mom of PJ (5) and Kylee (3).

sdadkin responded:
My 4 year old was a fireman and my 2 year old was a policeman.

miob responded:
Ugh, Halloween. DS picked out a dragon costume about a month and a half ago. I picked him up at preschool and there he sat with no costume. I argued with him for 20 minutes at preschool to get him to put it on - no go. I argued for another 20 mnutes at home. Couldn't get him to tell me why he didn't want to wear it. But he didn't want to stay home, either.

Eventually, I threw his (dirty) Red Sox shirt on, his Red Sox hat and grabbed an 8 foot inflatible Red Sox bat (don't even ask why we have this) and rushed him out the door telling him he was a Red Sox player.

crunk05177 replied to miob's response:
Oh no!!! At least he dressed up as something!! I had an issue when Nathan was 2....he didn't want to wear his sponge bob costume but once he saw everyone else he was fine!
Me (30), DH (32), DS1 - Michael (7) and DS2 - Nathan (4 - severe peanut allergy and an egg allergy)

laney0705 responded:
Pink Power Ranger and Iron Patriot
Me(43)DH(40)DS(7)DD(3)

jlynnpaine responded:
My girls were dinosaurs. Shae was a triceratops and Avri was a T-Rex. Shae refused to wear her mask so of course you couldn't tell she was a dinosaur. Whatever.

earleyml1012 responded:
We were a family of insects. DD1 was a butterfly princess, DD2 was a ladybug, I was a bumble bee(homemade) and DH was a caterpillar (also homemade). We had fun with it!

jlynnpaine replied to earleyml1012's response:
Awesome idea! I love it.