Skip to content
school project help
crunk05177 posted:
Hey son is doing a project at school where they are collecting post marks from different states. Is it at all possible that anyone would be interested in sending us something in the mail so we could have your post mark? You don't have to include your return address and I will give you a work address to make sure everyone's privacy is respected. Let me know is anyone would like to help!
Me (30), DH (32), DS1 - Michael (7) and DS2 - Nathan (4 - severe peanut allergy and an egg allergy)
seeit2 responded:
I'd be happy to send one from Texas. You can email me details at seeit2 at yahoo dot com.
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (42) DD (6) DS (3) Just eat it, will ya
tlkittycat1968 responded:
I can send something from California.

e-mail me at:

tammy dot bennett at lc dot ca dot gov
Pround mom of PJ (6) and Kylee (4).
laney0705 responded:
I can send you one from Washington.

Email me at laney0815 at Hotmail dot com
iocasta responded:
I can send one. Provide me with an email address that I can respond to.
crunk05177 replied to iocasta's response:
Thanks everyone! I am going to email you all in a little bit! My email address is Crunk05177 at aol dot com for those that would rather not put there's on here.

Michael and his class appreciate your help!!
Me (30), DH (32), DS1 - Michael (7) and DS2 - Nathan (4 - severe peanut allergy and an egg allergy)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, My name is Ashley I am a 25 year old SAHM. I have been married to my wonderful hubby Chris (27) for 7 years. We have 2 kids together Kaiden (5) an...More

Helpful Tips

my son is soon to be 5 and me and my husband thinks he has undecended testicles.
when my son was about 1 our doctor thought my son had undescended testicles and sent us to a specialist. The specialist said he was find ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 24 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.