Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Snow Day!
mrswhitecastle posted:
Brrrr..... It's cold here in St. Louis! Our high today is 0, and windchills are terrible.

We are currently on our 3rd snow day. So, the kids have been out of school since Dec 19. I'm struggling with some house-a-tosis. Emily ended up with double pneumonia (again), so we haven't had a very good winter break. I have to admit, I was ready for school to be back in. And while I'm venting, can I just say how hard 2 year olds can be? I mean, I remember it being rough, but we are having a really bad day here. 2 hours until naptime and counting.....

So, if anyone is even here, how is your day going?
Emily (8) Elizabeth (6)

seeit2 responded:
Hey you. Sorry about the 2 year old and the pneumonia. What a hard combination. My 4-year old has a case of the 2's- he can't seem to do a single thing for himself these days and he falls apart at the slightest thing. We are finally back in the routine today after our two week break (why do kids need a week off for New Year's?) and here in Texas the weather is very cold but nowhere near what everyone else is suffering through. (Our wind chill is in the single digits, which is crazy for this area). Hope you guys stay warm and safe are on the mend soon.
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (42) DD (6) DS (3) Just eat it, will ya

Spotlight: Member Stories

Currently in Rhode Island, DH is active duty military. We've been here a bit over a year, it's our 5th duty station since we were married 11 y...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.