Skip to content
4 year old sick in the mornings- what could it be
sunflowermomma30 posted:
hello im a mommy to two kids. i have a boy and girl. the past few weeks my 4 year old son has been lightly vomitting in the mornings, it only happens after he wakes up and he is fine all day. he usually has milk at night and the past few days ive switched his regular milk for lactose free milk and he seems to be doing better but then again this morning he threw up again. could he be lactose intolerant? should i change his diet no cheese, no sugars? what could it be? he has always been a healthy child even my daughter.
could it be something serious and he needs to visit the doctor? im one of those worrying moms! i love my children and it drives me crazy i cant figure this out at all. should i cut out the milk at bedtime?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
I would make an appointment with the doctor before changing his diet.
Pround mom of PJ (6) and Kylee (4).

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a SAHM (HBP Depression sleep apnea) to my 2 kids DS (eczema milk allergy) 6 and DD 10 (asthma eczema and allergic to almost everything w fur) I h...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.