Skip to content
acne on a 4 year old?
DevensMom posted:
My son is 4 almost 5 in august & appears to have acne on his face. Is this at all common in toddlers? And if it is something else what is it?

Iocasta responded:
Like anyone else if their little faces aren't properly cleaned they are going to get acne. Levi had an ugly white head on his nose that finally went away. He hates getting he face good and clean and DH doesn't push it. He tends to be the bath giver. Actually, he is doing it right now. Momma on the other hand is a firm believer of a good scrub, squirms or no squirms. So DH has been schooled to scrub his face.

mommyof3kiddos replied to Iocasta's response:
I agree. My son breaks out with a zit here or there sometimes if we don't keep his face clean. Summer is more of a problem I guess because he is out sweating and getting dirty.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im Brittany and im a SAHM. I have two wonderful kids!!! Lindzie 4 y/o (11-25-05) who started Pre-k in August and Landon 2 y/o (11-12-08) who loves hav...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.