Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
POLL- Where do you live?
mama2babigirl posted:
I know these have been posted before but I see a lot of new names so I thought I would post the "where do you live or from" poll again. I'm from Charlotte, NC (actually 30 minutes outside the city). Anyone else like to share?

TyPatrick08 responded:
Iam from West Norriton, Pennsylvania about 30 minutes away from Philadelphia..

rachbug8 responded:
We hail from Jackson, Mississippi. :grin:

ammybder responded:
im from the thumb of michigan.

Faith_after_journey responded:
Tampa, FL

lilmama0883 responded:
We live in Fayetteville, NC. Well, its really Fort Bragg we live on.

AmandaFayeM responded:
Im orginally from Jacksonville, FL but moved to Indianapolis, IN 2.5 yrs ago with my hubby who is from here. I miss the beach! :confused:

harley28146 responded:
I'm from Lynchburg Ohio, my husband is from Salisbury NC and that is where we live now. Woohoo to NC.

bravefan76 responded:
We live in Live Oak, FL (also known as Dead Twig LOL)--halfway between Tallahassee and Jacksonville

ket8020 responded:
We live in Dallas, Tx. lilmama0883.....My mother is from Fayetteville and my father was at Ft. Bragg. 82nd Airborne!

mamabrat05 responded:
I was born and raised in Jacksonville, FL....BUt now me and DH live in Lady Lake, FL which is about an 30 min away from Ocala,FL and about an hour away from Disney.....

dawlfin22 responded:
Round Lake Beach, IL (close to Six Flags Great America - Gurnee, IL) about 50 miles from Chicago. :smile:

lilmama0883 responded:
Awesome! Hubby isnt 82nd lol. Its ok though. We are hoping to PCS soon lol

bsgonzalez1983 responded:
We live in Humble, TX which is a suburb of Houston, TX.

sliverfroggy responded:
Lurking from 3-6 but will be here soon. Palm Harbor, Fl

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the Mommy of a wonderful baby girl named Eleora Marylin. She is the love of my life. She was born 7-23-09. I am married to the most wonderful man...More

Helpful Tips

No stimulation
I've read and been told that you shouldn't give your baby any stimulation when they wake up in the middle of the night. It may be hard but ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 24 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.