Skip to content
POLL: How many?
tcqueen posted:
How many kids do you have? How many kids do you want? How many siblings do you and SO have? Will you -or- Are you considering adoption or foster care?

tcqueen responded:
How many kids do you have? 2 boys How many kids do you want? 3 How many siblings do you and SO have? We both have 2 siblings, I am the youngest in my fam and he is the oldest. Will you -or- Are you considering adoption or foster care? Yes, we have discussed foster care for special needs children once our children are older.

cduffy responded:
1. one 2. two 3. we both have one (I have a sister and he has a brother) 4. We kicked around adoption when we started having trouble TTC...we would go the adoption route before taking any big steps forward like IVF or something.

MISSBUBBLEYAJG responded:
How many kids do you have? 1 How many kids do you want? Well I wanted 4, DB wants 3..we will have to see what God has planned for us. Im so happy with one right now!! How many siblings do you and SO have? I have 2 sisters, 1 brother, and one half brother and sister. SO has 2 sisters, and 2 brothers. Will you -or- Are you considering adoption or foster care? No

diamond7sparkles responded:
How many kids do you have? One How many kids do you want? I always thought two butttt now I'm thinking maybe three? How many siblings do you and SO have? I have seven siblings and DB has 2 Will you -or- Are you considering adoption or foster care? I would consider it

katieb426 responded:
How many kids do you have? 4 How many kids do you want? 4 How many siblings do you and SO have? Randy has 3 and I have 2 Will you -or- Are you considering adoption or foster care? We'll consider it, but not for several years from now

jenfur79 responded:
How many kids do you have? 2 How many kids do you want? 3 maybe 4 How many siblings do you and SO have? I have 3 older brother Dh has 6 Will you -or- Are you considering adoption or foster care? Yes we thought about adoption and talked about it.

Sara6Cats responded:
How many kids do you have? 1 baby (I say 8 - DS, DH, and the 6 furchildren) How many kids do you want? 4 - DH says I should be thankful he agreed to 2! I'd like to have 2 now that are close in age and then wait a few years and have 2 more close in age How many siblings do you and SO have? I have 2 sisters - DH is an only child! Will you -or- Are you considering adoption or foster care? Um, I think I would consider foster care when my kids are older and if I have the room for it!

peachyisthelife responded:
I have 2 kids I want 3 kids, MAYBE 4 4 kids in my family and 5 in DH's family No, I haven't really considered adoption or foster care. If I did ever consider it, it would obviously be when my kids are older and less needy. We had newborn foster babies in my family when I was a kid, they were so precious.

smatusiak responded:
How many kids do you have? 1 How many kids do you want? Definitely 2, maybe a third How many siblings do you and SO have? we each have one sister Will you -or- Are you considering adoption or foster care? If we weren't able to conceive our own children we might, but otherwise I don't think so.

laurap1980 responded:
How many kids do you have? 2 (#3 due in 3 mos) How many kids do you want? 3...ok, MAYBE 4, but I think 3 is it. How many siblings do you and SO have? I am one of 3 and DH has one sister Will you -or- Are you considering adoption or foster care? Maybe when ours are older.

bethb1974 responded:
1. we have three kids 2. we are very happy with 3. 3. i have 1 brother and dh is an only child. 4. our first child is adopted. it is an open adoption. it was a great experience. i did want to do foster care but right know i have my hands full.

ericlizstevens responded:
How many kids do you have? 2 How many kids do you want? 1 How many siblings do you and SO have? We both have 3 a piece Will you -or- Are you considering adoption or foster care? No

alisonmai responded:
How many kids do you have? 1 How many kids do you want? 3 How many siblings do you and SO have? I have 2 I grew up with plus 3 half siblings from my biological mom that I met when I was 18. (I was adopted at 2 days old) They are just like siblings to me! DH has 1.... Will you -or- Are you considering adoption or foster care? I would adopt down the road if the situation presented itself.

ranee13 responded:
How many kids do you have? 1 How many kids do you want? I wanted 2, but we might just stick with one...she's a doosie! How many siblings do you and SO have? I'm the oldest of 4, DH is the youngest of 3 Will you -or- Are you considering adoption or foster care? Since DH is adopted, we've talked about it, but it's not an option right now. I'd love to foster later in life.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Aria, my little mama was born on 9/3/09. Her father and I have been together over four years, and so far I truely believe we are doing a great job of...More

Helpful Tips

No stimulation
I've read and been told that you shouldn't give your baby any stimulation when they wake up in the middle of the night. It may be hard but ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.