Skip to content
POLL: How many?
tcqueen posted:
How many kids do you have?

How many kids do you want?

How many siblings do you and SO have?

Will you -or- Are you considering adoption or foster care?

tcqueen responded:
How many kids do you have? 2 boys

How many kids do you want? 3

How many siblings do you and SO have? We both have 2 siblings, I am the youngest in my fam and he is the oldest.

Will you -or- Are you considering adoption or foster care? Yes, we have discussed foster care for special needs children once our children are older.

cduffy responded:
1. one

2. two

3. we both have one (I have a sister and he has a brother)

4. We kicked around adoption when we started having trouble TTC...we would go the adoption route before taking any big steps forward like IVF or something.

MISSBUBBLEYAJG responded:
How many kids do you have? 1

How many kids do you want? Well I wanted 4, DB wants 3..we will have to see what God has planned for us. Im so happy with one right now!!

How many siblings do you and SO have? I have 2 sisters, 1 brother, and one half brother and sister. SO has 2 sisters, and 2 brothers.

Will you -or- Are you considering adoption or foster care? No

diamond7sparkles responded:
How many kids do you have? One

How many kids do you want? I always thought two butttt now I'm thinking maybe three?

How many siblings do you and SO have? I have seven siblings and DB has 2

Will you -or- Are you considering adoption or foster care? I would consider it

katieb426 responded:
How many kids do you have? 4

How many kids do you want? 4

How many siblings do you and SO have? Randy has 3 and I have 2

Will you -or- Are you considering adoption or foster care? We'll consider it, but not for several years from now

jenfur79 responded:
How many kids do you have? 2

How many kids do you want? 3 maybe 4

How many siblings do you and SO have? I have 3 older brother Dh has 6

Will you -or- Are you considering adoption or foster care? Yes we thought about adoption and talked about it.

Sara6Cats responded:
How many kids do you have? 1 baby (I say 8 - DS, DH, and the 6 furchildren)

How many kids do you want? 4 - DH says I should be thankful he agreed to 2! I'd like to have 2 now that are close in age and then wait a few years and have 2 more close in age

How many siblings do you and SO have? I have 2 sisters - DH is an only child!

Will you -or- Are you considering adoption or foster care? Um, I think I would consider foster care when my kids are older and if I have the room for it!

peachyisthelife responded:
I have 2 kids

I want 3 kids, MAYBE 4

4 kids in my family and 5 in DH's family

No, I haven't really considered adoption or foster care. If I did ever consider it, it would obviously be when my kids are older and less needy. We had newborn foster babies in my family when I was a kid, they were so precious.

smatusiak responded:

How many kids do you want? Definitely 2, maybe a third

How many siblings do you and SO have? we each have one sister

Will you -or- Are you considering adoption or foster care? If we weren't able to conceive our own children we might, but otherwise I don't think so.

laurap1980 responded:
How many kids do you have? 2 (#3 due in 3 mos)

How many kids do you want? 3...ok, MAYBE 4, but I think 3 is it.

How many siblings do you and SO have? I am one of 3 and DH has one sister

Will you -or- Are you considering adoption or foster care? Maybe when ours are older.

bethb1974 responded:
1. we have three kids

2. we are very happy with 3.

3. i have 1 brother and dh is an only child.

4. our first child is adopted. it is an open adoption. it was a great experience. i did want to do foster care but right know i have my hands full.

ericlizstevens responded:
How many kids do you have? 2

How many kids do you want? 1

How many siblings do you and SO have? We both have 3 a piece

Will you -or- Are you considering adoption or foster care? No

alisonmai responded:

How many kids do you want? 3

How many siblings do you and SO have? I have 2 I grew up with plus 3 half siblings from my biological mom that I met when I was 18. (I was adopted at 2 days old) They are just like siblings to me! DH has 1....

Will you -or- Are you considering adoption or foster care? I would adopt down the road if the situation presented itself.

ranee13 responded:

How many kids do you want? I wanted 2, but we might just stick with one...she's a doosie!

How many siblings do you and SO have? I'm the oldest of 4, DH is the youngest of 3

Will you -or- Are you considering adoption or foster care? Since DH is adopted, we've talked about it, but it's not an option right now. I'd love to foster later in life.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello All! I am married to my husband for 2 years and we have been together 12 years. We had a wonderful baby boy in May of 2011. And he has just be...More

Helpful Tips

Diaper Rash Relief!!! Lobana Peri-Garde
I have been this exact situation with severe diaper rash. And desparatly trying all kinds of products to immediately help. We couldn't ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful