Skip to content
Fun Poll
peachyisthelife posted:
1. How old is LO? 2. What size clothes? 3. What size diapers? 4. Weight/height at last appt? 5. How many hours do LO sleep at night? 6. Latest milestone?

SarahMcMama responded:
1. How old is LO? 8 1/2 months 2. What size clothes? Mostly 9 months, some 12 months. 3. What size diapers? Huggies size 3 4. Weight/height at last appt? 17 lbs 6 oz - last week - not sure about height .... 5. How many hours do LO sleep at night? She goes down at 8:30pm, I wake her up to give her a bottle around 11:30pm before I go to sleep, and she sleeps through until 7am. 6. Latest milestone? She started crawling this weekend - all arms no legs!!! :sillygrin:

laurap1980 responded:
1. 6 mos (or will be in a few days) 2. 9 mos clothes 3. Size 3 diapers 4. No clue, hasnt been weighed since Dec (4 mo. appt) - probably somewhere between 16-17 lbs? 5. 11 ish 6. Sitting unsupported for minutes! And has become very vocal "dadadadada" or "mamamama" :grin:

peachyisthelife responded:
1. How old is LO? b 6.5 months 2. What size clothes? b some 3-6 and some 6-9 3. What size diapers? b just got into 3 4. Weight/height at last appt? b at 6 mo appt, 13lbs 10oz and, ha totally forgot the length 5. How many hours do LO sleep at night? b sleeps about 10 hours straight 6. Latest milestone? b She's rolling all over the room, but she's been doing that for a while. Besides that, she can sit up by herself for a few seconds.

ladyglammity2 responded:
1. How old is LO? 6 1/2 months 2. What size clothes? 6-9 and some 1 yr old 3. What size diapers? size 3 4. Weight/height at last appt? last time he was over 17 Ibs I imagine about 21 lbs NOW 25 inches 5. How many hours do LO sleep at night? 8-9 6. Latest milestone? Scratching your face With His Nails, and Kicking people in the Stomach when they get TOO Close. Geez. and SPITTING, blowing spit etc...Eww :eek:

simerlm responded:
1. How old is LO? 6.5 months 2. What size clothes? 0-3 months 3. What size diapers? we finally got to size 1 4. Weight/height at last appt? 9lbs. 6 oz. and 21 3/4 in 5. How many hours do LO sleep at night? She still wakes about every 3 hours to eat. 6. Latest milestone?She rolled from belly to back and is trying very hard to go from back to belly.

cyn22mull responded:
1. How old is LO? He will be 9 months tomorrow 2. What size clothes? He is in 9 months clothes 3. What size diapers? Size 3 diaper 4. Weight/height at last appt? 16lbs and 27 inches that was at 6 months...He goes tomorrow so we will see. My husband, sister, and her husband all have our guess on what he weighs 5. How many hours do LO sleep at night? I am very very thankful that he sleeps a good 10 hours at night 6. Latest milestone? He is saying mamamama!!! He said it once a few months ago but of course DH didnt hear it...all he hears is dadadada :ooh: But when DH picked him up from daycare today they told him that he has been saying mamamamama all day today! He must miss me like I miss him. :sillygrin: :sillygrin:

xeana responded:
1. How old is LO? Will be 9 months on the 1st 2. What size clothes? 12 months, some 18 months 3. What size diapers? 4 4. Weight/height at last appt? That was 3 months ago.... 20 lbs, 29 inches 5. How many hours do LO sleep at night? 12, but wakes up a few times 6. Latest milestone? Hmmm, standing up with support! Super cute!

vashthe121981 responded:
1. how old is Lo? 7months and 1 wk 2. what size clothes? 6 to 9 some 9 to 12 3. what size diaper ? 3 4. weight/height ? 17.6lb 24 inch he is short like mom :) 5. how many hours do Lo sleep at night ? he sleeps from 10 to 8 6. latest mielstones ? he took 2 steps last night holding on to me yesica27/dan26/david7months born on 7/16/08

vashthe121981 responded:
our Los weight the same :sillygrin: yesica27/dan26/david 7month born on 7/16/08

Babyj1017 responded:
1. How old is LO? 8 months on Friday 2. What size clothes? mostly 12 and some 18 months 3. What size diapers? 4 4. Weight/height at last appt? at 6 months: 20lbs11oz, 29inches tall 5. How many hours do LO sleep at night? 10-12 hours 6. Latest milestone? army crawling and rocking on hands and knees

Pecan1978 responded:
1. How old is LO? 7months 2. What size clothes? 12 months, for height and long legs! a very few brands have 9 month sizes that will JUST fit, but I would hate for him to literally step through his sleepers. 3. What size diapers? size 3 4. Weight/height at last appt? 16# and 28 inches, officially. personally, I think they measured him a bit short because hewas wiggling... go figure. I think his is taller than that. more like 28.5 or 29 inches. definitely a cute stringbean, but very much expected as a breastfed baby :) 5. How many hours do LO sleep at night? Usually 10 hours, last night it was 12!! not straight through tho, he needed some teething relief around midnight. 6. Latest milestone? He has been pulling himself up to standing, some crawling, lots of rocking on hands and knees, trying to clap his hands and is >

MissMayhem responded:
1- LO is 6 months & 1 week approx 2- He is wearing mostly 12 month old clothes, some 6-9 still fit too... 3- size 3 Huggies 4- 20lbs and 27.5 inches 5- 10 in total, but we still wake up once to feed and I count the sleep after his 7am feed cause its always an hour and a half after we get "up" for the day... 6- he has said mama, he JUST rolled belly to back today for the first time but has been doing back to belly for a while... tooth#2 is clearly on its way!

KCAimee responded:
1. 8 months tomorrow! 2. She wears 6-12 mo 3. We cloth diaper so no measurements there. Mostly mediums 4. She was 16 lb at her 6 mo appt so probably 18 lbs? 5. From 7p-6a but gets up 2-4 times every night!!!! 6. Hmmm...none for the last 2 mo when she started army crawling everywhere.

dallas0715 responded:
1. How old is LO? 7 months 1 week 2. What size clothes? anywhere from 6-12m 3. What size diapers? 3, about to move to 4's when this package is gone 4. Weight/height at last appt? at 6m = 28" and 19lb10oz 5. How many hours do LO sleep at night? about 10-11 6. Latest milestone? started sitting up last week - finally!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My DH and I met in Chicago while we both lived there and discovered that we grew up about an hour apart from each other in Indiana. We dated for 4 yea...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.