Skip to content
Buying car seat today!!!!
unknown posted:
Brayden isn't really out of his old one but TRU is having a sale and I want to get it over with. Its between the Graco My Ride 65 and another Graco that I can't remember the name of....its red and becomes a booster alone??

Brayden is a tall boy and its becoming hard for me to carry him in his infant seat. I have one of those cozy covers and it pops off all the time because hes tall. For that reason, we don't use it. Cant WAIT for winter to be OVER!~!!!!!

Anyone who has a graco seat like mentioned above, how do you like it? TIA!

ejk_klk2007 responded:
my friend has the myride 65 and she absolutely loves it. the nautilus is the other one ou are thinking of (the one that goes up to the standalone booster). I'm not sure i'd get one like ethat for this age, but that's just me.

we have our DS in an infant seat but we leave it in the car. i take him out everytime we go somewhere. he doesn't weigh much but that seat and him combined are a huge PITA. Can't wait to get our convertible seat. We are getting the radianXTSL or whichever it is. goes up to 80lbs and what not. We have the Radian65 for our older DS and it's phenomenal worth the money

unknown responded:
Erin has the MY Ride 65 and we love it!. We got it when she was 5 months old because of her reflux she couldn't handle her infant bucket type seat. You can RF till 40pds and then FF till 65pds.

sumatra22 responded:
We just did the same thing on Sunday! Well, we bought one of three that we'll need. The BRU/TRU sale is great, plus I had a 20% off coupon to boot. We looked at the Graco My Ride 65, Safety 1st Alpha Omega and the Evenflo Symphony. The Symphony won for overall ease and size, as I drive a Dodge Caliber and they're not the roomiest cars for rear-facing. It was marked down to $179.99 and my coupon brought it down to $150!

Have fun, I'm sure he'll be so happy! Sydney was thrilled to ride in her new seat, no fussing at all. I have another 20% off coupon valid next week, so we'll get one for hubby's car and then a less expensive one for my in-laws, as they won't be taking her out much and Mommy & Daddy aren't millionaires. lol

wayneparnell responded:
Thanks for all the interesting thread. You want to buy car seat today, but I recommended you to buy those cars who r really proper and without extra wages. You can buy cars without any problem by visit the link given below.

New Cars
Used Cars
Buy New and Used Cars

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Beth and I am 24 years old. I have been married to my husband Chris, who is 22, for 3 years. I have a daughter named Rochelle who is 5, a ...More

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding the Ctrl button on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.