Skip to content
Did anyone else notice?
wifeyintraining posted:
That they changed the font to black? At least once its posted anyway.. because now that i'm typing this my font is gray again... bleh. But once its posted its black. That would be 1 point for webmd.. there is still a lot to fix though.

scperdomo responded:
I noticed that, you would think they would make it so that it's black when you type the post as well..... seems silly....

I went over to CafeMom to check things out....... they sure have a ton of different forums! Have you been over there?

wifeyintraining replied to scperdomo's response:
yeah... I'm on Jill's board.. but there are definitely a lot of different boards you can join. I've been enjoying reading the drama lately.. lol. Just gotta keep from getting involved!

laurab1979 responded:
It is MUCH easier to read now that its black again. Next step... add the siggy's back... and the smilies, too.

I have been to cafemom a bit, I can't access it at work, and its hard to be on the laptop at home with DS sitting on my lap (as I am sure you all know). There are so many forums that its a little overwhelming, but I did join Jill's board.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Got married in jan 03 to my wonderful husband we had our first son oct 03 he was 3 weeks 6 days early.Then we got blessed with three more boys and a l...More

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding the Ctrl button on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.