Skip to content
too many options!!!
wifeyintraining posted:
So.. I think i'm basically going to be active on all three boards for awhile! LOL. I'm on Jill's cafe mom board and Stephanie's face book group and i still get on here every now and then to see what's going on.. I feel overloaded!!!

Take the Poll

Where are you hanging out primarily?
  • I'm staying on Webmd
  • Cafe mom!
  • Facebook
  • All three!
  • other
vote
View Poll Results

jesabelle responded:
Simply because I cant access the others from work I will linger here during the week.

I have been meaning to check out the others but well I just havent made the time in the evenings.

pridgeon responded:
I will primarily be on web md bc I can't get on the other two at work and that's when I have my best internet time. Although I may join the other 2 also.

shanda0914 responded:
I'm on webmd and Cafe mom

heather7257 responded:
I am staying with Webmd. I have pretty much gotten used to it, plus I really like that you can create your own exchanges. I have been having a great time talking with moms on the parents of biracial children board that I know I never would have meet without this new feature.

pridgeon replied to heather7257's response:
How do you get to the other boards? My niece is biracial, I'd love to see what kind of discussions are on there. My sister isn't on web md but I can relay info.

scperdomo responded:
Here is the main page, just locate P for Parenting and you will see all the parenting boards offered.

http://exchanges.webmd.com/default.htm?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been married for almost two years now, and am a SAHM to Jacob. He was born 7/27/09, and is our first child. I am a teacher, but I am currently ...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.