Skip to content
too many options!!!
wifeyintraining posted:
So.. I think i'm basically going to be active on all three boards for awhile! LOL. I'm on Jill's cafe mom board and Stephanie's face book group and i still get on here every now and then to see what's going on.. I feel overloaded!!!

Take the Poll

Where are you hanging out primarily?
  • I'm staying on Webmd
  • Cafe mom!
  • Facebook
  • All three!
  • other
vote
View Poll Results

jesabelle responded:
Simply because I cant access the others from work I will linger here during the week.

I have been meaning to check out the others but well I just havent made the time in the evenings.

pridgeon responded:
I will primarily be on web md bc I can't get on the other two at work and that's when I have my best internet time. Although I may join the other 2 also.

shanda0914 responded:
I'm on webmd and Cafe mom

heather7257 responded:
I am staying with Webmd. I have pretty much gotten used to it, plus I really like that you can create your own exchanges. I have been having a great time talking with moms on the parents of biracial children board that I know I never would have meet without this new feature.

pridgeon replied to heather7257's response:
How do you get to the other boards? My niece is biracial, I'd love to see what kind of discussions are on there. My sister isn't on web md but I can relay info.

scperdomo responded:
Here is the main page, just locate P for Parenting and you will see all the parenting boards offered.

http://exchanges.webmd.com/default.htm?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the mom to a beautiful baby girl named Alice! She was born February 4 and has been the most beautiful part of my life ever since!

Helpful Tips

Diaper Rash Relief!!! Lobana Peri-Garde
I have been this exact situation with severe diaper rash. And desparatly trying all kinds of products to immediately help. We couldn't ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful