Skip to content
Crawl, scoot, army crawl, or at least just move! LOL
Godspackage posted:
Okay, okay, I know that I shouldnt worry and im not really....But my 7 month old isnt crawling yet. She sits fine and lunges forward to grab things and such. I mean the girl goes from sitting and gets into a crawling position, when ever she wants to reach for something but then she goes back to a seating position. Or...when I do put her on all fours she just sits there and maybe rocks a little but nothing. Im thinking she may be like my son whom hardly crawled at all. (my son did the army crawl thing and soon after he learned to do that he started walking)

So I just wanted to know how or what were the signs before you LO started crawling or if there was anything you did to encourage them?

Thanks in advance!

cjl0510 responded:
Rocking is a sign that she will be crawling soon. But no worries, she is still great for development. My first son didn't crawl until he was 9 months. My suggestion if you want to encourage her is to put her toys just barely out of her reach so she really has to work to get to them. But otherwise enjoy the time your not chasing her! ha she will get there when she's ready.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I started dating 9/1/98 when I was 15 and he was 17. We had that on and off again relationship for many years. We got engaged 12/17/05 ...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.