Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
We have a crawler
laney0705 posted:
DD will be 10 months next week and has been crawling for about 5 days now. Once she started she really got going. I thought for sure she wouldn't crawl b/c no matter how we tried she just didn't want to try. I think she is loving it. She crawls over and pulls herself up on things. I have to have a conversation with DS though about leaving things around. He left a napkin on the couch (i remember seeing it there and thinking I would get it in a minute) and when I went back to check on DD there she was with the napkin eating it. I couldn't believe it when I realized she crawled over there stood up and grabbed it. It's such a great milestone I'm happy and sad all at the same time. My baby is getting big so fast!
Alana(40)~Brian(37)~Ryder(4)~Ryleigh(7mnths)

cjl0510 responded:
Yay!! That is so fun, and crazy all at the same time. What a fun milestone. Congrats !

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 26 year old newly wed new mommy! I met my DH in 2004 and we just got married last June, FINALLY lol. We had our little girl in September. We ar...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.