Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Cough and Cold
    Ames624 posted:
    My almost 8 mo old has had a bad cough and cold since yesterday. No fever. What are somethings to do to help him feel better??

Trevorvh responded:
    We have twins almost 8 months old and one also has that cough. I called the nurse's hotline and they told me just to watch if he has trouble breathing to take him to ER, otherwise, humidifier in the sleeping room along with elevate his crib. We are giving him tylenol as well and that stops the fussing.

Good luck.

rvehar responded:
    Have you tried to rub a little of the Vicks BABY rub on his chest. We found that sometimes helps. Make sure it is the BABY one.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My wonderful hubby and I have known each other almost our entire lives. We started dating when I was in 9th grade and he was in 10th. We made it throu...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
    If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    5 of 11 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.