Skip to content
please help
An_222305 posted:
My baby is in 6th month now. he 's eating well but his weight and leingth is under normal.( weight only 12lbs, leingth: 24 inches, head: 17 inches). I'm so worry .Thanks a lot. Hic..hic..hic

P.s: this is the number when he was born. Weight:6.5 lbs. Leighth:14 inches.

jlbelknap35 responded:
how big/small your baby is shouldnt be a concern, its if he has been following around the same percentile the whole time. like if your baby has always been in the 20ith percentile for hight, and 40ith for weight and stayed along those line for most of his dr appointments than thats what his/her average is. you cant be worried about that and sometimes the drs even worry to much about that if you have a good one. it would be one thing if she/he was the 20th percentile in hight and the 75th for weight but it looks like you just have a petite baby and that is perfectly normal.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been married for almost two years now, and am a SAHM to Jacob. He was born 7/27/09, and is our first child. I am a teacher, but I am currently ...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.