Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
PLEASE HELP!!!!
KATELYNMC posted:
My 8th month old daughter has been on a great schedule for the past 5 months bed at 8:30 wakes up at 6:00am for a bottle then dozes off till about 7:30-8.for the past 2 days she has woken up about 4 times in the middle of the night and insists on staying up for at least an hour and has maybe 2-20minute naps during the day.i have no clue whats going on with her nothing has changed in her diet or life style she is entertained all day we go out like 4 times through out the day.so i know shes not bored.please help!

Shottie3387 responded:
Katelynmc,
My 8th month old son doesnt sleep either...He gets up about 4-5 times at night,but his in bed by 8 and is up around 7. he only takes two naps aday and they are not that very long. The doctor says his healthy, but might be his teeth coming in..not much you can do.so dont worry i feel your pain try to get some sleep when he sleeps.

KayRay2010 responded:
Hi, My name is Jennifer, I have a now 8 month old daughter today is she is 8 months old! I make a little oatmeal in her bottle just before bed. She sleeps from 9pm till 730-8am then she eats oatmeal with a fruit for breakfast then she just hangs out weather its playing with her big brother or watching a couple tv shows then about 10am she cat naps then she eats lunch around 12-1230 then she naps from then till about 3-330 then she eats dinner around 5ish then her night bottle. I hope this helps! This is our schedule with my daughter! I try anything once!! Good luck!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Got married in jan 03 to my wonderful husband we had our first son oct 03 he was 3 weeks 6 days early.Then we got blessed with three more boys and a l...More

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding the Ctrl button on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 32 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.