Skip to content
Baby Bump
starrchild0607 posted:
Now I'm sure I'm not the only lady here that is having a hard time losing the baby fat, right? My son is 61/2 months and I'm only four pounds lighter than when he was born. What makes it even worse is that I BREASTFEED! Isn't that supposed to be the miracle fat melting tool? No I don't exercise regularly, but hell, I take the stairs when I can and I do my best to stay away from pop and my all time love, bread, and what is a girl to do? I've always what and how much I wanted and until my baby bump I didn't have a problem keeping my weight regulated. Any tips for a lactating mom?

Anmar22 responded:
I used Weight Watchers, it's the only diet that has ever worked for me and it is so easy. I did it all online too I never went to those classes. I gained about 50 pounds during my pregnancy I lost about 30 pounds right after the baby and the rest stuck. I finally started weight watchers and lost 30 more and that put me about 10 pounds under my pre-preggo weight.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello All! I am married to my husband for 2 years and we have been together 12 years. We had a wonderful baby boy in May of 2011. And he has just be...More

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding the Ctrl button on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.