Skip to content
Baby Bump
starrchild0607 posted:
Now I'm sure I'm not the only lady here that is having a hard time losing the baby fat, right? My son is 61/2 months and I'm only four pounds lighter than when he was born. What makes it even worse is that I BREASTFEED! Isn't that supposed to be the miracle fat melting tool? No I don't exercise regularly, but hell, I take the stairs when I can and I do my best to stay away from pop and my all time love, bread, and what is a girl to do? I've always what and how much I wanted and until my baby bump I didn't have a problem keeping my weight regulated. Any tips for a lactating mom?

Anmar22 responded:
I used Weight Watchers, it's the only diet that has ever worked for me and it is so easy. I did it all online too I never went to those classes. I gained about 50 pounds during my pregnancy I lost about 30 pounds right after the baby and the rest stuck. I finally started weight watchers and lost 30 more and that put me about 10 pounds under my pre-preggo weight.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My DH and I began dating sophomore year in H.S. He says that he knew then that he was going to marry me. : ) We were married May 2008 and are the happ...More

Helpful Tips

Diaper Rash Relief!!! Lobana Peri-Garde
I have been this exact situation with severe diaper rash. And desparatly trying all kinds of products to immediately help. We couldn't ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful