Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Need advice
An_222308 posted:
Hello-I would like some opinions from some parents. I am a mother of 3 boys ages 2, 5 and 10. I had normal to premature pregnancies etc. and I have way more than my fair share of illnesses etc. However my concern is with the little girl I watch. She is 7mths old, EXTREMELY FUSSY.. all the time nothing makes her happy unless you are holding her. The mom has tried every formula possible, different bottles, etc dr says not colic..I've noticed the past few days that she only holds her head in 1 direction and even to move it will only move it it favoring that side. Should I mention this to the mom as a concern, I don't think she's developing correctly which I have tried to hint around this, however the dr said shes underweight etc but said she's fine because she's gaining weight?! This is her first child and I dont want to scare or make her mad, but I just don't think she's "normal' to speak. What should I do or say?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the mom to a beautiful baby girl named Alice! She was born February 4 and has been the most beautiful part of my life ever since!

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.