Skip to content
9 month old baby girl issue
An_222309 posted:
Our 9th month old baby girl has a vaginal bloody discharge her daycare had made us aware of this they noticed this when they were changing her diaper. It is not comming from her rectum it is comming from her vagina. She has had blood streaks now in her past 4 diapers. I had contaced the clinic they did not seem too concerned unless it would continue she would run a fever or would seem fussy. She does have a cold and is cutting teeth, could this have anything to do whith any of that? Or what could be the issue? Should I be getting her to the Dr. or give it a couple of days?

maiva128 responded:
I hear it's normal for baby girls to have a little bloody discharge. I would look it up on WebMD or your choice of medical website but If you are really worried about it then I suggest calling the doctor.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My DH and I met in Chicago while we both lived there and discovered that we grew up about an hour apart from each other in Indiana. We dated for 4 yea...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.