Skip to content
7mo. old firm poop
1PinkFloyd posted:
My 7 month old girl has been eating baby food for about 1 month. She still drinks 22-28oz formula a day, also. Over the last 5 days, she has been having one firm, formed poop and one "normal" poop per day. With her teething, I have been giving .4cc Acetamenaphine once or twice a day......Any suggestions on what is causing the firm poops to form? Is this normal for her age?

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hiya,

It's might be very normal for right now, it tends to change depending on what's going on as far as teething and growing. If she's having problems pooping call the doc and let him/her know. If she seems fine and not uncomfortable, then this too shall pass.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the mom to a beautiful baby girl named Alice! She was born February 4 and has been the most beautiful part of my life ever since!

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.