Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
'Where are my baby's teeth?
mamamcclain posted:
My baby is 9 1/2 months old and she still doesn't have any teeth. Is this normal?? Shouldn't they be coming soon?? I feel like she's been teething for months now. :)

TIA-

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hiya,

Baby's teeth come in at different ages. Nothing to worry about, but you can ask your pediatrician about this when you see him/her for the next appointment. Sounds very normal but you might want to ask.

rus06005 responded:
My oldest didn't get teeth until 10 1/2ish months. No worries!! Actually, the later the teeth come in, the healthier they tend to be, according to dentists.

Ellasmommy811 responded:
One of my nephews just started getting in teeth a couple months ago and he turned 1 at the end of Dec...from what his pedi said the later the teeth come in the better, because bottle caused tooth decay.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married to a wonderful man & we have a beautiful boy born on July 26, 2010. He's our world & we're enjoying every day with him!!

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.