Skip to content
'Where are my baby's teeth?
mamamcclain posted:
My baby is 9 1/2 months old and she still doesn't have any teeth. Is this normal?? Shouldn't they be coming soon?? I feel like she's been teething for months now.

TIA-

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hiya,

Baby's teeth come in at different ages. Nothing to worry about, but you can ask your pediatrician about this when you see him/her for the next appointment. Sounds very normal but you might want to ask.

rus06005 responded:
My oldest didn't get teeth until 10 1/2ish months. No worries!! Actually, the later the teeth come in, the healthier they tend to be, according to dentists.

Ellasmommy811 responded:
One of my nephews just started getting in teeth a couple months ago and he turned 1 at the end of Dec...from what his pedi said the later the teeth come in the better, because bottle caused tooth decay.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My DH and I met in Chicago while we both lived there and discovered that we grew up about an hour apart from each other in Indiana. We dated for 4 yea...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 11 found this helpful